Moving to Mississippi this spring.
After being stuck in Memphis for 40 years im getting out. Moving just north of Columbus Ms, town of Caledonia. Been riding and racing 50+ years street and dirt. Love twisty roads (ex roadracer) and dualsport riding. Hoping to meet and find the good roads and gravel. Plan to be moved by the end of April maybe a little sooner.  Big Grin
I can beat the Paramedics to my crashes by 10 minutes.
After reading your intro, we're practically twins from different mothers!.
Keep us posted on the move. I want to do some exploring myself.

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk
Glad to hear that. Im looking forward to making some new riding buddies.
Caledonia is within a reasonable distance of Meridian OHV Park, which has a great trail system. You can ride without the usual concerns or hassles because it is exclusively for bikes and atvs. Most of the trails are best suited for bikes. I've been thinking of doing some riding there again this summer. Haven't been in a couple years.

Here's the link: http://www.meridianohvpark.com/
Cool, ive got a 02 KLR and a 08 DRZ400 SM. I just installed Shinko 244s on the DRZ motard wheels a couple of week ago but im going to buy dirt wheels for it as i dont see a lot of use for a Motard in those parts.

Some tell me at 58 im too old to be playing with a Motard .  Big Grin
I'm on 244s after wearing out too many knobbies on the street. They are great tires for nothing, but probably the best compromise. I can still go fairly hard on dirt, and then ride into town and go total motard mode.
I ran this setup on the Dragon in July and may have been quicker than I am on my YZF600 because the DRZ is so much lighter.
Planning to go back up there this July if you are interested. I ride with a group that is YZF based, but has become very diverse. It falls on the same weekend that the Concourse group meets (at the same place)
Ha ive got a 03 Concourse but i dont wanna wrestle that pig on the dragon. Im gonna sell it this spring for something lighter.
Photo 
OK ive been a resident of Ms for two weeks now (Calendonia). Not done much riding yet as job hunting is a little more important but ive done a couple of jaunts.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Awesome photos. Welcome to the neighborhood.

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk